Saturday 20 August 2011

Busy Busy Busy

It's been really busy during the last month. I am seeing no 2G phones now, but still plenty of 3G, 3GS and lots of iPhone4s which are mainly screen breaks, but I am seeing other issues now as the iPhone4 gets older e.g. button and dock issues.

I am blogging this on my MacBook Air. If you are considering getting one, then go for it!!! It is simply the best laptop I have ever had. Features I love are the 'light up' keyboard, Solid State Drive and the lightness of it. It also allows me to talk to iPhones natively, instead of via a PC which wasn't made for Apple devices. I can really see Apple taking over a lot of IT in the future.

I am really looking forward to the release of iPhone5 which is due October. Hope it is a nice design and hope it isn't too hard to work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment