Monday 22 November 2010

iPhone 4 Repairs Increasing

It has been a bit of an iPhone 4 week. I am getting more requests to repair them now so I will need to buy some more spares. iPhone 2G repairs have now completely dried up with the core repairs in the iPhone 3G and 3GS range. It's amazing how things change so quickly. Other areas where repairs are increasing are iPod Touch 2G and 3Gs. I am still waiting for my first iPad repair but sure that isn't far away and I have the tools.

I get plenty of Blackberry repairs and they seem to come in batches. A weak point seems to be with the keypads - the keys stop functioning after a time and I usually find oxide build up on the membrane switches or water damage. Since a keyboard is so critical, customers are very happy when I fix them.

No comments:

Post a Comment