Friday 26 November 2010

White iPhone4 - We have the technology to build it!!!


I have just ordered the parts to build a white iPhone4 which isn't currently available from Apple. I have a white digitiser as shown but I haven't yet got the white home button, headphone socket, dock connector and back. I have just ordered these from my supplier and hope to have them later next week. If there is any demand for this, I can supply and fit the parts for about £200, maybe less if I can have your old black parts and they are in good condition.


Other news for this busy week, I have just repaired an iPhone4 which was badly water damaged. It needed circuit board cleaning work under the microscope, plus a complete disassembly and dry out and a new front screen. The customer was very happy with the result since it saved him alot of money. It goes to show that, if you water damage a phone and you get it to me within a day, I might be able to salvage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment